Friday 14 October 2011

A Beautiful Autumnal Summers day!

What a beautiful day you can hardly believe it's mid October!I was getting myself all prepared for the snowy forecast they had for October,getting myself into hibernation mode and kitting out my home with supplies IE plenty of candles for power cuts, matches, lots of logs for the log burner  


As you can see my dear husband has been busy and we have stacks more ready for chopping

Store cupboard ingredients so we never run short of homemade bread and cakes :) .. this lovely weather just means i will have more time to gather my supplies for a cosy winter nest..
I have finally got my blog up and running thanks to my big sisters help.. she lives next door. Has taken me a bit longer than i had hoped due to my adorable children hanging off me whilst trying to set it up but think i now have the hang of it.. so far today i have baked a nice coffee cake 



 for my godmother she will be collecting later as she has guests this weekend.. luckily there was a cake layer left so me and my sister enjoyed this with the remaining coffee butter cream with our coffee this morning after a bacon and egg bap of course!! which was enjoyed in the garden on the decking area

we have a beautiful view from our garden
our tree of heaven is looking lovely with the beautiful red leaves now

on finishing our yummy brekky i was then able to set up my blog using my new laptop then the postie turned up with a few parcels including my Susan Branch stamp set

I love everything Susan branch i only discovered her recently through a book of hers i was given. The Joy of Christmas, which i adore as i love everything Christmas, so decided to check out her website and found her blog and have been hooked ever since. she has a beautiful mind and heart and i find her super inspiring have a peek at her blog for yourself www.susanbranch.com

Also this months Slimming Magazine turned up today, Now i have been very naughty lately i was doing so well for the first few weeks after signing up for 3 months online to do the healthy eating plan but have gone down hill since and not been able to focus on my goals so any help or tips from anyone in the same position would be greatly appreciated i will make sure i read my magazine from cover to cover later and get myself revved up for it again it's my 30th Birthday next June and i absolutely need to shift a huge amount of weight 6 stone!! to be exact and the months are flying by and i am getting nowhere so lots of motivation needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment