Monday 14 May 2012

A stroll in the country

I'm back! after my first tester and being away for a while i now have the blogging bug and must share with you all..

I had great plans for having a good sort out of our spare room today as i intend on turning it into a playroom for my 2 tots now they are sharing a room.. but it was so sunny with blue skies and after all the rain we have had i just had to stay out in the garden and take in some rays! My sis popped round for a morning coffee as she often does and we decided to take a nice walk out the back of where we live just off our garden there are lots of fields and beautiful views

sorry about the finger in the corner! :/

Now i already knew i was extremely lucky living here, so deep in the country but after 2 years of being here i have never managed to venture out in the fields .. and after going for our walk and seeing all the beautiful views and nature all around us i feel even more lucky and the sun has certainly uplifted my spirits!
My daughter was stomping off ahead of us and turned around and gave a cheeky pose for us

She seemed to enjoy the walk and was quite happy marching ahead of us until she got to bits where the grass was a bit too long for her little legs and she insisted on being carried then plonked back down again where it was clear :)

I feel ashamed being a country girl to admit that i dont have a lot of knowledge on plants and flowers trees etc.. and my sister was quite happy to point out and give me lessons being 13 years older than me she has a wealth of knowledge to share with me which was nice


I'm sure though after our walk around the field and me pointing at everything armed with my mobile phone to make a note and asking whats this and whats that she had had enough by the time we got back! haha..

I just have one more pic to share with you of our gorgeous wisteria which we have trained across the trellis

looks quite stunning and im really hoping it is still here for my 30th birthday in a few weeks! I am planning on having a vintage themed garden party have bespoke bunting being made and everything :)
 Well time to get back to my housework now it has started rain again.. so happy made the most of the sunshine though..Enjoy your day! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment