Wednesday 16 May 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!

Ok lets add a bit of background music while we set the theme! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33o32C0ogVM please click and come back for a browse!

Here are a few of my favorite things that i would like to share with you :) 

                                       A Steaming Cup of coffee/ or tea in my favorite cup!


My Darling Children i am truly blessed :)x


My Hansome Hubby my soul mate


Our Beautiful Family Home in the country


Gift Baskets & Christmas


I just love giving gifts and receiving them of course :)

Pretty homemade cupcakes a passion of mine!


Girlfriends! we all need them and couldnt be without our girlfriends (sisters)


Pretty Tumbling Roses with their beautifal scent


Freshly baked bread mmm


Pretty Autumn Leaves


Softly falling snow & a snowman made by daddy and the kids





A Beautiful Sunrise


A gift of flowers from a loved one :)


A Tinkerbell Cake :)


which i made for my nieces birthday not bad for a first attempt!! lol

Snuggling up in front of a cosy log fire on a cold winters day with your nearest and dearest


A Family day out to the seaside with dunes of sparkling white sands and all that fresh sea air


 and of course written messages in the sand

Thank you for coming

xxx















1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful roundup of your favourite things (I cued the music in my head instantly - love that classic song!). You and your family are so sweetly lovely, and your country house is jaw-droppingly wonderful.

    Thank you very much for your encouraging, kind comment on my Saturday Snapshots post this week. After that experience a few days ago, I spent a good part of the week reflecting on being an introvert and a shy person, and determined that it's best to keep venturing outside of my comfort zone even if it means receiving less than stellar responses sometimes. After all, as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

    Thanks again, dear gal - hope you have a beautiful Sunday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete